Friday, November 23, 2012

Hello Everyone!


Hello everyone this is the first post to my new blog. I would like to take the time to introduce what I want this to Blog to be about. I have sold cars here in Louisville Kentucky starting in 1999. I have always liked people and helping them get in there next vehicle, but I have found it difficult to help as many people as I would like because advertising is very expensive. I also a lot of the time can give expert advice to educate buyers about how to, what to, and even what not to buy. I also wished I could have logged all my customers and some of they're experiences where people could share and learn from it. This is going to be that place. I Started Selling Mazda, Vw, and Subaru vehicles and moved after almost 10 Years to the Oxmoor Auto Group the #1 new car dealership in Kentucky. I work at the Oxmoor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership at 4520 Shelbyville Road Louisville Kentucky 40207. This store is the #1 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealer in Kentucky. I absolutely love this store and Our product. I hope to use this blog to help people Find a new vehicle that will suit all there needs and not break there budget, and post some helpful information and buying tips regardless if you buy from me or not.    

No comments:

Post a Comment